Latest News 2013
The South West Peninsula Deanery was established on the 1st April 2005, and covers the counties of Devon and Cornwall from our base in Plymouth.
The Primary Care section is charged with training and developing a workforce fit for delivering General Practice in the 21st Century.
We have overall responsibility for the following areas:
- General Practice posts in F2 training and General Practice specialty training
- Developing and supporting GP trainers
- Continuing professional development in General Practice
- GP retainer scheme and GP refresher scheme
- GP career counselling and support
Dr Julia Oxenbury
Postgraduate GP Dean/Strategic Lead NHS Education SW
GP Team Structure - to find out who's who in the GP team please click here