- The RCGP have released a document regarding returning to training after prolonged absence within ST3. For more information please follow this link: http://www.rcgp.org.uk/gp-training-and-exams/gp-certification-overview/~/media/Files/GP-training-and-exams/Certification%20files/RCGP-COGPED-guidance-on-completion-of-training-following-periods-of-absence.ashx
- Introduction of a time limit to applications for CCT click here or for more information from the GMC website please follow this link http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/registration_news/14249.asp
- Important information from the GMC: Guidance on the management of absence from training and the effect on application for CCT. Effective from 1st April 2013. Click here for further details.
- Information Pack for GP Specialty Trainees Click here
- The Deanery cannot add clinical supervisors to the ePortfolio unless the trainee is in practice. Any forms that the clinical supervisors in hospital need to complete can be found at the bottom of the ePortfolio log in page under 'Assessment Forms'
- VTS Training - A Personal Account