The Training Programme Director's (TPD) role is quite complex and TPDs have an annual appraisal by patch Associate Deans. The rating scale for TPDs outlines what it takes to be a TPD and is used as a basis for the appraisal.
It is also a good way to find out more about being a TPD if you are interested in becoming one. Any of our TPDs will also be happy to discuss their job with you.
Click on a link below for further information:
- Training Programme Directors - Rating Scales
- TPD Funding Application Form (Study Leave) - Click here
- TPD Protocol for Study Leave Funding Applications - Click here
- Financial Support for Additional Personal/Professional Development of TPD's - Information
Programme delivery funding
- TPD protocol for funding applications -Information
- TPD Application for Funding form (for Programme Delivery funding)