Webinars & Courses
Return to Work Webinar - Paediatrics - Friday, 7 May 2021 (9.30am to 4pm)
- Free for all Trainees
- Programme includes:-
- Welcome & Introductions
- Experiences & SuppoRTT
- Hot topics in the last 18 months
- Virtual Sim 1 & 2
- Useful resources and round up
- Suitable for all paediatric trainees returning to work
- Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
- For more information and to book a place please email: Nicola.email@example.com
SuppoRTT for doctors returning to work in the pandemic - Knowledge Refreshers
A series of knowledge refresher webinars for doctors who are coming back from a break from clinical practice into an unprecedented and uncertain period of clinical work are available via: SuppoRTT Digital Online Resources
Supported Return to Training (Trainee) - e-learning for health
- Understand the Supported Return to Training process
- Recognise common issues and concerns for returning trainees
- Gain information on the sources of support you may find helpful when returning to training
- Hear from other trainees on their positive experiences of returning to training.
Please remember to register for e-LfH first using your nhs.net email.
The deanery websites also have lists of all events available to trainees within the region, some of which will be applicable to the return to work process:
If you are faculty for any other return-to-work courses in the South West, please do let us know. Email SuppoRTT.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the details of the course to this information page.